Staff evaluation, using the Headvice authoring profiling method, involves each employee’s detailed analysis and identification of the psychological and behavioral portraits.
Why do you need staff evaluation?
- Will they be able to effectively deal with the position’s basic challenges?
- How long will it take for them to fully adapt to the position?
- How will their behavior change with promotion?
- How will their attitudes change towards other team members?
- What can prevent an employee from adapting to this position and what kind of involvement must the management team show in this process?
- Profiling gives you information on individual motivators and demotivators.
- Possess the employee’s individual “working language” – how to create the necessary conditions for work efficiency.
- What is the nearest zone of their development?
- In what direction do they need to develop the most?
- Which skill reinforcements are needed and necessary?
- What type of training program would be the most productive for them?