Terms and conditions of participation in the training
Before registering for the training you are interested in, please read the terms and conditions carefully.
- In order to participate in the training, you need precisely define your requirements, expectations and needs.
- Carefully read the information we provide about specific training in detail (training content, syllabus, trainer, cost, deadlines, etc.).
- If you do not find desired information about the training on our website, contact us at the number provided, send us an e-mail or get in touch by social media.
- If training details are acceptable to you, only register after that.
- To register for the training you are interested in, it is necessary to fill in the registration form, which is given on the page of each training and you can go to it by clicking the “Registration” button.
- It is important to fill in the registration form correctly and carefully so that the training coordinator can contact you according to the contact details you provide.
- When filling out the registration form, enter your full name, which will be transferred to the certificate after completing the training.
- After the technical registration, you will be contacted by the training coordinator, who will once again provide you with information about the training and send you our bank details to the phone number or e-mail you specified, according to which the payment will be made.
- Only those who have paid the registration fee or the full amount are considered fully registered for the training.
If you want to attend the training course, you can pay by the following three methods: Full enrollment; Bank installment; Redistribution of money before the end of the training.
Full amount enrollment
- If you use this method, you pay the full amount before the training.
- If you have paid the registration fee, you are required to repay the remaining amount fully before the start of the training. Otherwise, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- To attend any training you are interested in, you can use the Bank of Georgia 0% installment for up to 2 years.
- To use the installment plan, it is necessary to visit our office and receive an invoice, which you will submit to the Bank of Georgia installment agent.
- If the installment plan is approved, you will be able to attend the training.
Redistribution of money before the end of the training
- In case of redistribution, it is necessary to pay the registration fee (20% of the training cost).
- After paying the registration fee, Headvice will sign a contract with you, under which you will be responsible for repaying the remaining amount until the end of the training, even if you miss the training days due to your reason.
- If the training fails to take place after you have paid the registration fee, the full cost or are using the installment, the company will refund the amount you paid or the installment in full, including the bank fee.
- If the start date of the training has changed, the company undertakes to notify all registered applicants. If the new start date is not acceptable to you, the amount paid will be refunded.
- If you agree to all of the above conditions, have paid the registration fee or the full amount and can no longer afford or no longer wish to attend the training, of which you notify the company within 10 days prior to the training, the company will reimburse you.
- If a training day is missed due to a company or trainer, the company is obliged to make up for the missed day at a time acceptable to you.
- If you miss a training day or days for any reason, the Company will release you from the obligation to replace the missed day or refund.